New product feature – perfect for fire doors in hospitals, schools, care homes – or any ironmongery that needs to be pulled or pushed!!
Ironmongery featuring a BioCote® Anti-Microbial coating can now be included in your fire door schedules or as part of a remedial works programme!! Providing continuous, around the clock protection against microbial colonisation, this is a great leap forward with the powder coating able to kill bacteria such as E-Coli and MRSA!!
How well does BioCote® work?
- BioCote® protection is permanent – it provides built in protection for the expected lifetime of your product.
- BioCote® provides continuous, around the clock protection against microbial colonisation.
- BioCote® has been proven to reduce the number of bacteria on a protected product by as much as 80% in 15 minutes and 99.5% in just 2 hours.
- BioCote® has been proven to reduce the presence of microbes on a protected product by up to 99.99%
Why should you specify BioCote Anti-Bacterial Ironmongery?
- All the building’s users will benefit from a safer, more hygienic environment. Door levers, push plates and pull handles etc will not host microbes which will remove the microbe’s potential to negatively impact the building’s users or the environment.
- Fire doors will be easier to keep hygienically clean. BioCote is built into the products, and compliments existing cleaning practices.
- Reduced risk of cross-contamination. A more hygienic environment means less microbes (and disease) to transfer to other building users who could then transfer to other rooms, floors, wards etc.
- Case study in a school. Reduction in bacteria of 96%, decrease in pupil absenteeism of 20%
- Proven effective against many microbes, including (but not limited to); Methicillin Resistant Staphyloccus Aureus (MRSA), E. coli, Salmonella, Listeria, Legionella, Campylobacter, Pseudomonas, Shigella, H1N1 virus, Aspergillus Niger
Currently available in Matt Black, Matt White, Adonic Bronze and Polished Stainless Steel, there is a finish to suit all buildings.
Why not speak to us to find out how this revolutionary new offering could be included in your next project – or added to your existing fire doors?!