As one of the leading fire door installation companies, Fire Door Experts are very proud to be involved in this project.
Renowned for the quality of our fire door installation work, we were engaged to carry out this complex project to supply and install the fire door-sets and bespoke ironmongery for BOSS Design in Clerkenwell.
Our team worked closely with the main contractor, AQ CSL, and the architect, Ed Yuen, to confirm designs, specifications and ironmongery. Even when coming late to the party, Fire Door Experts were able to deliver this project to budget and in time for the opening of the studio.
- Concealed hinges in brass from SOSS. These invisible hinges give a sleek, stylish finish to any door, with performance to match.
- PVD (physical vapour deposition) brass kick plates and full height push plates, with a high quality lacquered finish. These had to be procured in Germany due to their 2.5m lengths.
- Brass handles were mounted onto the full height push plates
- 600mm brass pull handles were used to complete the design aesthetic
- Fire rated Perko door closers provide the required self-closing mechanism, but continue the sleek door design
- The doors were procured from one of our fire door manufacturing partners, Humphrey and Stretton.
- To give a high quality finish, the doors were factory spray painted in RAL 9016
- Shadow trim detail was used in lieu of architraves