Student Accommodation – Kingston Upon ThamesScope of Works
- The installation of 344 paint grade doors and 25 Vaicama laminate oak veneer fire doors, frames and ironmongery to a new build student accommodation over 4 floors.
- Door sets and architraves were installed to all studio entrances, riser doors, bathroom pod doors and main communal area doors.
- All doors were FD30 with the exception of riser doors that were FD60.
- The project duration was 8 months throughout the spring and summer of 2015.
- Particular skill was required when installing corridor doors to ensure that all door heads and architraves lined through perfectly at the same height.
- The main contractor was Balfour Beatty, whom we are a preferred sub-contractor.
- All doors and ironmongery supplied by Dorplan, Bexwell, Norfolk
- Project lead: Paul Volke.